UNASCOS (as defined and referred to in Important Information section of this website) is committed to maintain the privacy and confidentiality of client information.
By accessing the UNASCOS websites you consent to the processing by UNASCOS and its agents of any personal information given by you.
Such processing may occur for any of the following reasons (or any other specific reasons as may be further provided on specific UNASCOS web sites and services):
- keeping client (or potential client) records up to date;
- learning more about you in order to develop, improve and manage the services and products we can offer you;
- keeping you informed of any other UNASCOS products or services by post, fax, email and telephone;
- the prevention and detection of fraud or money laundering and legal or regulatory reporting or activity;
- protecting both yours and UNASCOSs’ interests; and,
- In the event that the UNASCOS business is sold or integrated with another business, UNASCOS may disclose your details to our advisers and any prospective purchasers’ advisers and pass them on to the new owners of the business.
UNASCOS tracks activity from emails and across our online channels, using cookies, in order to provide you with a better online experience and a richer, more personalized client service. You can choose not to accept certain cookies by turning this feature off within the browser settings, however doing this may detract from your user experience and even prevent access to some of our websites.
If you do not wish to be kept informed by UNASCOS of information that we think might be have interest to you please let us know either
- at any website/service registration process; or,/li>
- by using the Unsubscribe option in UNASCOSs’ emails; or
- by writing to the UNASCOS entity that has communicated to you (at its registered address or any other contact details provided on specific web sites/communications).