1. Acknowledgement and Acceptance of Terms
Acknowledgement and Acceptance of Terms
2. International Use
This website is controlled and offered by UNASCOS Headquarters. No representation is made that this website is appropriate and/or available for use in other locations. If you access this website from other jurisdictions you do so at your own volition and agree to comply with the applicable local, national and international laws and regulations pertaining to online conduct, internet content and in particular transmission of technical data exported from the country of your residence.
3. Intended Use
This website is for the dual purpose of marketing and commercial use, therefore it is not intended for persons under 18 years of age. If you are under 18, you should obtain permission from your parents, guardian or a responsible adult to use this website.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, UNASCOS shall at all times own the contents of this website, including without limitation, website’s design, text, graphics, software, photos, sounds, music, videos and interactive features and shall therefore be able to avail to the extent allowed by applicable law, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property laws and regulations for the protection of its rights.
Except as stated herein, none of the content may be copied, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted, used or reproduced in whole or part, in any form or by any means for any purposes, unless such prior consent for use is expressly granted by UNASCOS.
All trade names, domain names, brand names, trade symbols, logos, slogans, trademarks or services marks consisting of the name UNASCOS are the absolute properties of UNASCOS. There are other trade names, brand names, logos, slogans, trademarks, service marks, brand names, company names, logos, slogan, trademarks or service marks indicated on this website that are the property of UNASCOS and /or their respective owners.
In addition, the look and feel of the website, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are UNASCOS service mark, trademark and/or trade dress and shall not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission from UNASCOS.
This website may contain numerous links to other Internet sites including, without limitation, other sites that may provide advice or other goods and services, which are operated by third party vendors. By utilizing these links, you acknowledged and agreed that UNASCOS does not endorse and shall not be responsible for the contents, opinions expressed, services provided, goods sold or other links provided by these third party sites. You further acknowledged and agreed that UNASCOS shall not be held liable for any damages, losses or injury howsoever caused whether directly or indirectly for the use of or reliance on any linked sites. Should you have any questions regarding these sites, you should address them directly with the relevant site administrator.
You are permitted to link to the materials on these third party websites, but it is strictly for personal and non-commercial purposes. You may quote contents written on the website into your own websites provided you include a prominent link back to this website on the pages containing the quote.
7. Dispute Resolution
Any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or in connection with these Terms or website, which cannot be resolved amicably in good faith through negotiation shall be referred to and settled by mediation. Only if parties fail to compromise within 30 days from the date of written notice of the dispute, then any such dispute, claim or controversy shall be finally decided by the associated lawyer of UNASCOS.
8. No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
Your continual usage of this website is conditional upon your compliance with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinance and regulations regarding your use of our service and any related activities. In addition, you warrant that you shall not use this website for any purposes that is unlawful or prohibited in law or by these terms, conditions and notices. You agree:
- Not to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of others’ privacy, hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Not to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, file or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Not to collect or store personal data about other users.
- Not to interfere with or disrupt the service or services or networks connected to the service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks connected to the service.
- Not to incorporate materials from a third party web site, or addresses, email addresses, contact information, or phone numbers (other than your own).
- Not to upload content that contains any information that you consider confidential, proprietary, or personal.
- Not to upload content that contains or constitutes any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation.
UNASCOS understands that Internet security is of paramount importance to you and that all reasonable precautions to protect your transactions carried out via this website have been taken care of, so that you can have as a safe and secure experience in accessing the website.